top of page
Playwright to Playwright is a virtual series run by The Canadian Play Thing featuring emerging or early-career playwrights interviewing established playwrights
who have influenced their work.
Join us on Facebook or Instagram for info about our live events, and be sure to check out recordings of past interviews below!
past events & archived talks
- Sat, May 22https://youtu.be/moRDG0toA5U
- Thu, Mar 04https://www.plaything.ca/stbernardrodriguez
- Thu, Feb 18https://plaything.ca/meisnerchristoffersen
- Thu, Feb 04Live on YouTube https://bit.ly/VarmaNyoka
- Thu, Jan 28Live on YouTube http://bit.ly/BeganParmar
- Tue, Dec 22https://bit.ly/OuchiNakagawa
- Thu, Dec 17https://bit.ly/NewtonYee
- Sat, May 23https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86585099609
- Sat, May 09https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86088978939
Ellery Lamm interviews Mark Crawford
August 13, 2020
Ellery Lamm interviews Mark Crawford. Sharing their connection of writing Queer theatre and theatre for young audiences, they'll also read snippets from their plays.
bottom of page